Artwork Preparation Guide
Die-cut template paths (Dieline file)
After we receive your order, SoOPAK will send you a template (dieline) to prepare your artwork. Verify the dimensions and orientation of dieline for which you are creating your artwork. Check to see if there are any “safe viewable areas”, cut-outs, glue area, crease (folding line) that must be considered in creating your layouts. Include 1/8 inch bleed. Create files in CMYK mode. Provide all fonts or all fonts outlined. Provide all linked artwork embed images.
Artwork files: guidelines and suggestions
- NO dimensions and orientation changes of our dieline template.
- Dieline templates and your artwork must be in separate layers.
- Do not flatten the dieline template. Leave it in vector form.
- Additional options, like foil stamping, embossing, spot UV, PMS color etc., must be in separate layers with proper naming.
- A minimum of 0.125 inch bleed around the perimeter of your artwork is required.
- All fonts must be outlined.
- All images must be in CMYK mode and linked.
If your artwork file does not meet our specifications, this may result in delays to your schedule and/or additional fees. SoOPAK is not responsible for any printing errors that can arise as a result.